~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Block and Tackle

I wonder wat made me say n do wat i did abt Vaz today!...seriously...peers! "Vasu is good or bad" was my tackle subject.As I'd said earlier there were things that annoyed me abt him....but not necessarily to be made public. I remember well that it was Gautham who said that it cud only be me who can talk abt Vasu....pbbly becos he said that i made sure that Vasu cracked.
I said Vasu is good becos....CLAP...Vasu is bad becos : how many like,like u knos, the way he walks, he shud sport a moustache to stay macho, has a dance to his walk , eats all our heads,blah blah!
Dheepa said...dint u see that Vasu's face changed?!...neway i still made up for that when i apologised n said Mr.Vasu...i dint mean to hurt u....seriously!dont u think the damage was done!
There is another thght that ..."nothing i said was untrue"..y bother, a HR faculty shud deal with these outbursts better!...he will cope!..fine...
Person not part of the class wud never be able to fathom y i am upset.I dont intend to criticise anebody after this......in my life.If u r to see it....let it happen for the good!

1 Comments:

At 03 September, 2004 07:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dont u worry too much yaar! jus let it go. after all he shud practice wat he preaches. there are times when u have to be critical abt ppl. we better know how to TACKLE it. so jus laugh it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google