~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

When did I say that?

Great Indian Novel eh!...its jus where i'd left it..in the shelf. Talk abt finishing this book..thats certainly not me. It does happen sometimes when u r not too inlcined to read a book I guess. It sure was interesting in the beginning, somehow, the flame has died down.
I have read the Da Vinci Code and some other books in the meanwhile....and still after the much needed break frm the Tharoor thingy, I am not able to get back to it.
The only book that i'd started and not finished (apart frm my text books) is Gone with the Wind. I actually thght i'd see the movie and then read the book.....much against wat i usually think..but neither happened. Strange..i now wanna read Children's Classics...am not sure if i remember anything of Moby Dick , Huckleberry Finn and all now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google