~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Monday, May 16, 2005

One of the most boring weekends

I left last Friday a little early, attended the function that I had promised to...and was so damn happy to get back home to call it a day. I was ready for the weekend.
Typically my weekends have had some great stuff (great-mediocre-or sumthing!) to read, a nice happy shower on either of the days, both if i am blessed, great food, a definite nap on both days and just some lazing around at home. Of course, some matinee shows, some lets-catch-up meetings....but then only if the other things went right.
This weekend had them all..and one more thing, some 40 degrees of heat coupled with an irritating humidity.....I just wanted to get into the refrigerator and stay there. I really pity all the ppl who have to wrk in this heat out on the streets. But for this kinda weather, Chennai would have been a rocking place!! Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google