~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Monday, March 21, 2005

God....why me?

I am sure u kno the answer....but why me?....why did u make me soooo damn lazy!..i feel like i have lost all the energy that was pushing me this far. When i think it wud be this far only and no further....i feel like filth. Look at all the ppl who r around....man...they r all so ambitious..or atleast are soo soo involved in sumthing or the other..i am not sure if i have an answer to the question..whats ur hobby?!..do i have one?...........i hate this state of mind!...i jus wanna look at myself and say....can someone be more useless?

2 Comments:

At 04 April, 2005 17:32, Blogger Harish said...

hehe! if u think ur alone.. u are wrong!!

 
At 08 April, 2005 01:30, Blogger Sowmya Srikrishnan said...

Hey harish..welcome to this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google