~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What have i been doing?

I suddenly realised that this blog was going nowhere....but where should it go? I mean, I really wanted to blog when I saw the world out here. I was thoroughly impressed at the source of info and the human specimen i found here....but theres something wrong with wat i am doing.....

I want the entire feel of my blog change....that would , when i wish to change....maybe it doesnt make sense to anyone out there... so far it hasnt made any to me as well...hehe!!

Fine ...I know wat i should do. I am going to feed my soul. Glorification of the self will eventually lead to a better expression of thought and help me move beyond the realms of the self.

It was no gyan btw.
Lets see.....

1 Comments:

At 14 February, 2018 02:10, Blogger Unknown said...



online courses with certificates
I extremely enjoyed the way you had posted your blog. Much obliged! Continue refreshing more with us.
online courses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google