~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Monday, June 27, 2005

What do u feel when u have absolutely nothing to do?

Day 1
My sis smsed me: Innaikki sekkiram vara mudiyuma?..r u busy?
Me: No problem. Will be home by 6.45.
She: Done then. I will tell appa that u will be there for the wedding reception.
Me: Ok

Day 2
Sis: Aamam have u recd the long awaited work?
Me: Not yet...innaikku do u have plans to go out too?
Sis: Unakku ellam benchai thodaikkava they r paying u?
Me: I donno!

Prefix 3 days of absolute joblessness to these exchanges. There have been times when I have had atleast something to keep me occupied for abt couple of hours a day. But now....che i am thoroughly irritated. Enna panna...makkal are J of me....they dont kno its cons! Ask me , ask me!

4 Comments:

At 29 June, 2005 22:07, Blogger Cogito said...

Dude, Take heart . There are "veterans" with months on the bench . Enjoy the vetti time becos u never know when the work virus will strike

 
At 30 June, 2005 02:44, Blogger snathan said...

Thanks, cogito.I really did end up being afftected by the virus as soon as i posted this blog! Guess my boss is out there, reading my blog!

 
At 16 May, 2017 02:02, Blogger Trupti Parmar said...

Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.
RBSE 12th Board result 2017
ICSE 10th result 2017
Kerala HSE result 2017- Kerala DHSE 12th result/

 
At 02 June, 2017 04:07, Blogger Trupti Parmar said...

Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine
NEET Result 2017
Tripura mbbs admission 2017
tn police constable result 2017
TSPSC TGT PGT Result 2017
odisha mbbs bds admission 2017
goa mbbs admission 2017

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google