~~HELP IS ON THE AUTOBAHN~~ (Oldest)

Random!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Oldies

I am sure every family has its memorable conversations that they use when the situation is ripe to actually tease the hell out of somebody. There are so many such things abt me....me being such an innocent n ignorant ponnu! hehe! I invariably end up blushing away to glory. Cant glare at your ppl when u r among friends. Also, I am never good at reciting the stories as interestingly as my dad, mom and sis (ellam villians) do abt me. After the guests are out, I start sulking and thats when loads of stories that I could have told abt my ppl flash in my mind - one after the other! The sequence would also be great....che eduvume appo thonadhu! Oru joke kooda adikka mudiyama iruppen! Matter-e illama ellam enna pathu sirippanga...! Aiyo!

1 Comments:

At 05 July, 2005 05:21, Blogger Krish said...

Think its been quite longggg since I visited ur blog I guess....quite good that U had continued...would try to be regular...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google